Registration for the warranty extension
Register now to receive a total extended warranty of 5 years on your Veer Cruiser!
General warranty conditions apply.
Your Veer items are covered by a voluntary warranty of 2 years from the date of purchase, under normal use and in accordance with the instructions for use.
The warranty is non-transferable, applies only to the original purchaser, and is valid only if proof of purchase is provided.
The warranty is valid only in the country where the item was originally purchased. This warranty is subject to the terms and conditions of the country in which the items were purchased. The terms and conditions may vary. Veer will not ship replacement or repair parts outside the country where the unit was purchased.
How long is my warranty valid?
Your Veer warranty covers all items for 2 years.
However, by registering above, the Veer Cruiser warranty can be extended to a total of 5 years!
Veer will provide replacement parts or perform repairs as determined by the Veer support team. We reserve the right to replace an item or provide a replacement part. Some parts may be replaced with newer model parts as the Cruiser improves over time.
Please note that a repair problem is NOT covered by this warranty if:
- The problem was caused by misuse or poor maintenance. Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to use your Veer product.
- Der Schaden durch unsachgemäße Installation von Veer-Teilen und/oder Zubehör verursacht wurde. Bitte lest in der Bedienungsanleitung nach, wie ihr euer Veer-Produkt zusammenbaut und verwendet.
- The damage is due to corrosion, mold or rust, caused by lack of maintenance or servicing.
- Damage is due to general wear and tear caused by daily use or negligence.
- Damage caused by sunlight, perspiration, detergents, damp storage or frequent washing.
- The damage was caused by an accident, an airline or a carrier.
- Repairs or modifications have been carried out by a third party.
- Your Veer item was purchased second hand.